photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

So Cold

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

For those of you who don't know... it's currently winter in Santiago. This means that I have to trek around the city in rain. While I love the rain in California, rain in  Santiago is a nasty beast! Think cold, dirty, and crazy public transit delays. This morning it took all of my effort to squeeze onto a subway car and I was nearly trampled when I got to a transfer station. Later I had to wait for what felt like eternity at a bus stop in a not-so-nice neighborhood. Eek!

Here's the weather today at Plaza de Armas:


In other news it's Wednesday which is great! I dislike Wednesdays, but Wednesday nights are amazing! The bulk of the week is over AND I don't have to wake up at 6:30 on Thursdays. #win. More to come and hopefully proper pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment