photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

New Camera... and (ironically) Photobooth

Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello Internet!

I did it! I bought a camera! I'm so excited to actually use it! I have taken a few test shots (not very exciting shots, I'm afraid) as well as some awkward selfies of me and my new love (the camera). I decided to go with the Samsung WB150F. Certainly not the fanciest camera but after doing quite a bit of research I'm really excited with this decision. As you can see from the pictures I decided to go for white. Perhaps not everyone's first choice, but I love it!

Did I mention I'm the most awkward dork EVER?

I don't know what this face is... but I think it's kind of funny (albeit in a tragic way). *I'm also holding the camera upside down. Fail.*

My face here is inexplicable. Apologies. The point of this pic, however, is to see the lovely zoom! Yay!

It's nasty and smoggy out, but this is by far the best picture I've taken out of my window since arriving in Santiago. Thanks, camera :)

The Park!

Me taking a picture of me taking a picture. Also, if you look closely, you can see the many distorted selfies I took last night in an ugly contest with M and K. I laughed a lot.

So that's the new camera. I'm so excited to get out and use it and show you guys more cool stuff around Santiago/Chile. I'll post again soon!

XX
A

P.S. I decided to go for a new blog design. Do you guys like it?

P.P.S. I've noticed there are some new readers today? Particularly from Canada... welcome! Poke around, see what you like! 

3 comments: