photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Life Lately

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hello world!

My week has been very busy but it's basically done now, which is great! I'm not totally sure what I'll do this weekend. I think I'll probably go to an Asado (BBQ) on Saturday and hopefully I'll get up to some other fun shenanigans. The only other definite plan I have is to cook (and obviously eat). I'll of course keep you updated :) In the mean time I thought I'd share some pictures from this week :)

Me being bored and making faces... Embarrassing but whatever.

I made some homemade oven-baked fries. Mmmmmm. Recipe from here.

A pic as I ran (ergo slanted composition) through Plaza de Armas. I love all of the old and new stuff.

Snack today before class. HUGE fresh squeezed OJ and a whole wheat muffin. Not bad ;)

I went to yoga a few times this week... this is a terrible picture, but it seemed relevant. Ha!

So that's my week in a nutshell. Excuse the particularly bad photo quality. I've really got to sort out my camera situation. Oy vey. I hope everyone has a lovely Friday! :)

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment