photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

LONG Day

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hi Guys,

Just a quick post this morning. Yesterday was outrageously long. Now I know plenty of people leave the house around 8am and don't return until 8pm. I'm not complaining about being out for 12 hours (although it is exhausting), I'm more complaining about the progression of my day. It was ROUGH. I woke up a tad too late to shower (ew/oops) so all day I looked like a homeless freak with insane hair. NOT good. I also wore a very blah outfit which, as you may know, is not helpful when you are having a rough hair day. I thought I would return home from teaching around 3, but before my 1pm class my lovely boss (that is not sarcasm... I legitimately love my boss) informed me that we would be going to the Polpaico plant to begin teaching. My boss is incredibly busy and she thought she'd told me but she hadn't (again I totally understand... these things happen). This did mean, however, that my sad hobo-esque appearance would see me through meeting a batch of new students as well as two hours in a car.

The other things that made yesterday insanely long...
-Taking the bus to Renca (not nice neighborhood, very far)
-Take the bus/metro from Renca all the way to Las Condes (very nice neighborhood, very far)
-Endless car time to/from plant.

Anyways I did manage to snap some not-very-good pics with my new camera. I was terrified to take it out because I really don't want it to get stolen (slash make me look even more like a gringa than I already do). But hopefully I'll have some cool pics with the new camera soon!

I have to walk up A LOT of stairs to get to my apartment... cherry on top of my never-ending day.

I indulged in another fresh squeezed orange juice. DEL-OI-CIOUS.

I hastily snapped this picture (and the next one) as we drove out of the Polpaico plant. The sun was setting and it was actually pretty beautiful. I personally like the moving effect, but I suppose it looks like I'm just terrible at taking pictures.

This is a blurry (arty?) picture of the plant itself. I have no idea what this tower functions as, but I thought the lights looked cool. Ha!

OK guys... I guess this wasn't exactly "a quick" post. Today is much more relaxed so I'll recuperate (tomorrow is the exact same as yesterday... eek!). Talk to you soon!

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment