photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Dreaming About Warmer Days

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This post and my last post are not normal for me. Usually I relish the cold. But the weather today (and more importantly the horrible traffic that ensued) made me wish I was sitting on a warm beach... or at least walking around in Santiago during the Spring. Of course I complain now, but I've been told that the summer temperatures are the absolute worst in Santiago. I'm not looking forward to that. I have, however, enjoyed daydreaming about warm weather clothes...

These are some of my favorites.




People Tree Organic Cotton Printed Skater Dress






No comments:

Post a Comment