photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Polpaico

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hello Internet!

Today is a very relaxed day for me. I only have one class (that will change soon) and it's not until 6pm! Insanity! Tomorrow is a holiday, which means that virtually every Chilean is fleeing Santiago. Even though Friday is not a holiday everyone takes the day off. They call this type of holiday a "sandwich". Very cute. Anyhoo I thought I'd share my experience yesterday at the Polpaico cement plant. My language institute will begin teaching classes at the Polpaico cement plant over the next few weeks. It's quite an endeavor! The plant is located VERY far away from Santiago...

BUT... the drive is beautiful. Seriously gorgeous. I took some pics on (you guessed it!) my phone. They don't really do the scenery any justice, but you get the idea:


I'm really excited to teach these classes. It's far away, but the drive is nice and oddly relaxing... especially after dealing with the insane public transit situations in Chile!

I'll update you all soon! In the mean time have a lovely Wednesday! 

XX
A


No comments:

Post a Comment