photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Parque Bicentinario

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last night I subbed a class for a fellow teacher. In the U.S. it would've been terrible to teach a class at 7pm but here it's not even dinner time. The student lives in a super swanky apartment across the street from Parque Bicentinario. The neighborhood is essentially the Beverly Hills of Santiago. I arrived really early in an effort to avoid the insane rush hour traffic so I decided to poke around the park. It was getting dark but between the fog and the weird light the park had this awesome creepy look going on.

Palm trees always look odd when it's overcast.

A swanky municipal building.


These lights reminded me of jellyfish. 

Black and white.

Sky/trees.

This restaurant looks really cool and swanky... I'm want to try it out when the weather is nice. They have a huge patio.

More palm trees and the park.

It's an awesome park. I recommend a visit to anyone who's in the area. I will definitely head back when the weather perks up. It was beautiful for a week and then this week it's been super cold. Very bi-polar, mother nature. I took some cool pics today in Barrio Brasil which I'll be sure to share soon!

XX
A

2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of day for pictures, it creates such pretty lighting :)

    Kate - diariesofanessexgirl.com

    ReplyDelete