photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Friday Night Dinnahhh

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello world!

It's finally Friday night!! Woo! I'm not sure what tonight as in store for me... but I anticipate dancing, which, as you may know, requires some fuel. So I thought I'd share what I've cooked for dinner. Two friends are coming over (well they were supposed to get here a while ago, but due to some logistical issues they are woefully late, ha!) so I decided to make a bit of a feast! I went to the Feria today and got a pretty good haul of fruits and veggies to make. I decided to make more fries and"bruschetta" but instead of bread I lightly grilled some Zucchinis to act as the base. I also made some pesto mayo to accompany the fries... take a look!

The fries... even thought they're cooked in the oven they still seem somewhat dangerous. Eek!

Close up of those bad boys.

Pesto Mayo... being emo in the corner, naturally. 

I forgot to mention... the Zucchini is accompanied with goat cheese. A thousand times better.

My bruschetta topping... Tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and salt. So easy and so tasty. 

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able generate some cool posts over the weekend (in other words be an interesting person that generates meaningful content to write about). In the mean time I hope everyone enjoys their Friday night! I think my friends are finally almost here so I'm going to pop those fries back in the oven :)

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment