photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

A Proper Udpate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello Internet!

As I mentioned in my mini update I've been insanely busy this week. It's been nonstop classes, planning, running around the city, doing errands etc. Today, however, the work gods smiled upon me and granted me a CTL class (Cancelled Too Late) which means I get PAID and I don't have to work. What a beautiful thing! Now I can plan for my 4(!) classes tomorrow and clean my room (it's in a horrid state). Here are some pictures form the last week (complete with descriptions of course...).

I'm sure you're tired of this view by now... but the view out of my window today was too good to pass up. The mountains are so clear and lovely!


This is a picture I sent to my dad while I waited 5 minutes (seriously, 5 whole minutes) to get up a staircase and out of the subway. You may think I'm holding the camera up above my head, but I'm actually that tall here. Anyways the point is the subway is insanely crowded. It can be a bit stressful at times!


I was at a party and I spotted Otto the puppy in the back room. K, M and I proceeded to spend a good chunk of the night snuggling with him and avoiding the humans at the party (we are so sociable).


Today I had to go pick up a document for my visa process. I did not end up picking up said document as the place was packed and stressful and I knew there was absolutely no hope of me being seen that day given my number... (see below).


As you can see I was A257. I sat in the insane waiting room for half an hour and the ticker went from ticket A 227 to A230. Horrible. I'll have to go when they open (noooooooo!!!!) on Friday. 


 So that's my update! complete with lackluster pics. Fun fun. I should have some cool posts coming up. This weekend I have some work plans that should be good and the 18th is independence day here and people go crazy (people have already started decorating and everywhere I go I see people in the traditional outfits practicing dances).

I hope wherever you are you're hump day is going well!

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment