photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Sunday

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hola!

Between skiing on Saturday and the clocks jumping forward Saturday night Sunday was a super lazy day for me. Oops. Despite doing virtually nothing all day I was pooped. It was a beautiful day out and it finally started to feel like Spring. I'm excited for warm nights... but a little afraid for sweaty subway rides. We shall see. Anyhoo here are some pics form my very lazy day :)

Sun goes down, lights go up.


Pink mountains!


I made a steak salad... mmmmmm.


So that's my Sunday for you. Far less eventful than my Saturday. See you soon, world!

XX
A

1 comment: