photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Fiestas Patrias

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello World!

Excuse my absence. Life has been a bit hectic for a number of boring reasons which I will not bother you with. Today, however, is Chilean independence day! Woohoo! It's a big holiday and people go pretty crazy with the festivities. There are Chilean flags EVERYWHERE and you are required by law to put up a Chilean flag on your house (kind of intense, right?). Anyhooooo, I'm going to go to a fonda, which, as far as I can tell, is essentially a carnival/fair type thing with tons of beer and empanadas. Should be good! I'm putting my blogging hat on and will take loads of pictures to share with you all. Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!


Image from here.

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment