photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Mini Update Time

Friday, September 6, 2013

Guys! I'm at the visa place, round 2!!! This time I arrived 20 minutes before they opened. I'm number 7 in a line of about 100 people... not bad! Of course they were supposed to let us in 5 minutes ago which probably isn't a great sign but I'm determined to get this stuff dealt with!
Excuse typos... blogging from my phone!
Xxx
A
Oh and a pic of me in line... just cause!


P.S. UPDATE ON THE MINI UPDATE
Boy was I wrong! I was actually 107th in line. The line was actually a line to get a ticket to secure a post in a different line. Now I just think that's cruel! The line literally wound up a staircase to the 6th floor. Then it wound back down to the 3rd floor where I was issued a ticket. Then I went down another floor and waited there for another 45 minutes. It was awful. Now I have to go to two more agencies to get another series of stamps and visas etc. I am totally drained today so there's no way I can handle those next two steps now. Alas I shall save that for another adventure.

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment