photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Just a mini update

Friday, October 25, 2013

Unfortunately I don't have time or pictures to write a proper post... but it's Friday and I thought I'd leave you all with a list:

-I finally got the clothes I ordered form ASOS during my first week in Chile! I've been here for almost 5 MONTHS! Now before you go and assume that ASOS is the culprit, it's actually Correos de Chile (Chile's USPS)... they've had about 9034802349823 strikes since I've been here.
-I've gotten sick again! I think it's because there has been some weird changes in weather.
-Excited for my family to come visit... we are going to PATAGONIA!
-Been eating a lot of eggs recently (this is what happens when you don't have time to go grocery shopping).
-Looking forward to the weekend!

OK that's all for now... I told you I really don't have much to report on at the moment. Hopefully I can fix that this weekend!

XX
A


No comments:

Post a Comment