photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Birthday Week

Monday, October 21, 2013

I had a really great birthday week! It was so nice to spend time with friends and to hear from so many people in the states (you know who you are!) and to have time with my friends here in Santiago.  As I mentioned, on my actual birthday I went out to dinner with some friends. When I got home my roommate and friends surprised me with a really nice birthday cake! It was great!  This weekend I managed to get out of town with some other October birthday-er coworkers. First, however, I went to the Peruvian food fair that was across the street from my house. It was super tasty. I'll let you look at the pics for yourself!

Chorillana birthday dinner!

Ceviche at the Peruvian food festival... mmmmm!

Ají de gallina... another awesome Peruvian dish.

Papa rellena... didn't eat much of this (it was my friend's), but it was yummy. I'm also not totally sure what was inside it.

I stayed at Hostal Po in Valparaíso on Saturday night. It was a pretty fun hostel (not quit as nice as the one I stayed at last weekend, but still pretty great). They also had cool pictures everywhere. 

That's all for now! Talk to you guys soon!

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment