photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Recently

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hello, Internet.

It's the middle of another CRAY-ZAY week. It never ends! I'm, as usual, totally busy and a little bit overwhelmed by everything I have to do, but it's Wednesday. I have one more crazy day and then it's essentially the weekend! Anyways... here are some random pics form the last few days (excuse horrific pic quality... all pics taken on my phone):

My breakfast the other day... I edited this photo on an app on my phone called Aviary... looking for a similar app for my computer but can't find anything that lets me do all of the things my phone app does! Any suggestions?


I finally finished my visa process this week! Despite arriving CRAZY early I was number 73!!


The many papers and machines involved when I was finally called up to finish my visa process... 3 hours later!!!


I made SUPER YUMMY burritos a few days before I started my no-gluten diet. Mmm. Despite how yummy this was, I actually don't miss eating bread/pasta at all #win.


This sign pissed me off. You see in Chile you have to throw toilet paper into the trash (never in the toilet). This obviously applies to female hygienic products. In some businesses, there is a special trash can for hygienic products. I was annoyed when this special hygiene trashcan had a sign that read "maintain the secret." As though the use of feminine products is some huge secret... like hello, it's just another annoying piece of life... My point is the sign struck me as another piece of South American sexism. I'm not feeling particularly articulate, but maybe someone out there will understand my annoyance. If not, then enjoy this random (and not good) picture of critical bathroom instructions.


That's all for now folks! Talk to ya soon!

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment