photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Hot Hot Weekend

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It was H-O-T this weekend. Despite the heat I went on a very long walk on Saturday and to a BBQ on Sunday (if there's any theme about my life in Chile it's my constant attendance at BBQs). On Saturday I walked with friends from Los Leones to Bellavista (a fairly long walk... the equivalent to about 6 subway stops) and then on to the quaint neighborhood of Lastarria. Sunday I spent the morning bumming around before going to a BBQ at my friends' awesome apartment. They have the most amazing view and it's always a fun crowd of people (not to mention about 3 blocks away from home... woop!).

So that's about all for today... Here are some pics!

Near Salvador Metro station... that hill in the background is Cerro San Cristobal.


I thought these little kids swimming in the fountain were really funny/cute.


Lastarria. 


The view from my friends' apartment (ASADO TIME).

A panorama of the view!

That's all for now folks! Talk to ya soon.

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment