photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

BBQ Time

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh hello there,

I'm back and attempting to post more regularly! Woop! We'll see how it goes. Last weekend I went to a BBQ at a friend's house. It was a great time with fun people! My friend's building was super nice (with a mini teeny tiny pool) and a great BBQ area. We cooked TONS of meat and basically ate and drank for hours! I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Sam's awesome fruit salad! 

Seriously so much food!

This was a cute house across the street... it kind of reminded me of home. 

So much choripan! Confession: I ate one with the bread. It was the first blatant gluten I've eaten in weeks. I did not feel any side effects from eating the gluten... although it was delicious so I suppose I've risked ending my gluten-free lifestyle! 

Everyone hanging out and eat-eat-eating.

That's all for now folks! I've got a busy afternoon followed by a work social hour. It should be fun, but it'll be a long day! Talk to ya soon!

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment