photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Catch Up

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hello world!

It's HOT out today. I'm currently huddled in my dark cave-like room trying to avoid the heat. I thought it was time I update you all on my life recently. These are pics I've taken over the last few weeks, and they're pretty random. I have a more thorough post for you guys soon (think ASADO... aka BBQ), but I'm afraid you'll have to wait a day or two. Anyhoo... here's my life over the last few weeks:

Sam and Kerry (2 awesome ladies) and I made a cauliflower-crust pizza. It turned out OK... and we now know how to attempt to make it in the future. Very interesting recipe/concept. I can't wait to try it with an actual food processor!

This procession went past my window on All Saints Day. It was pretty cool, but also a little freaky.

Nuns from the procession.

PUPPIES!

FREE PUPPIES!

Guys, I seriously almost took one! It took all of my strength not to! THEY WERE SO CUTE!

So that's all for now. Short and sweet I'm afraid! Talk to ya soon!

XX
A

No comments:

Post a Comment