photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

So maybe now I'll do this for real...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello internet!

So if I'm being honest the last few posts were really just me figuring out this whole blogging concept. And, if I'm being really honest, I didn't get very far. Well I've since graduated from college (AH!) and life seems to have taken a few exciting turns that have subsequently given me genuine material to blog about. So here's the big news...

I'M MOVING TO SANTIAGO, CHILE!!!

OK well I have a job offer there and if the visa process etc. goes according to plan then I'll be heading south... WAY south at the end of June. #wild. I could not be more excited! I'm working as an english teacher at an organization with a social justice bent. There's really no other way I'd even consider going abroad to teach. The organization is AWESOME and the people who I've interviewed with are gerat.

I'll get more into the organization and all once I get there... but for now I have a huge horrific list of things to do that seems to be growing by the minute! Now this is not to complain... I'm happy to have to do these tasks, but fearful that I'm forgetting something crucial. EEK! I will update soon with information re: what I'm packing, how I'll say bye to the bay and various other pre-trip shenanigans. I'm terrified and thrilled and pumped and basically everything ALL AT ONCE.

In case you don't believe I graduated I'm putting up a pic. You know... as proof.


P.S. My blue stole signifies sexual assault awareness... #consentissexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment