photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Nasty Gal

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Nasty Gal. Despite the slightly scary name the website is just full of AWESOME clothes. AWESOME. I've ordered a bunch of dresses form them (oh hey NYE) and I'm constantly perusing the site (despite my perpetual lack of funds). Recently I've gotten it into my head that this shirt would be an excellent addition to my wardrobe:

Now let's be real... as awesome as this shirt is there is now way I could pull it off. I'm far too awkward and I'd certainly be self conscious all night! That said, I keep it in my shopping cart on the site as if I'll someday buy it. Do you guys ever do that? I have carts full of items on various websites that I just never buy!

If you are more brave than me you can find this AMAZING shirt here.

Where do you guys like to online shop? (Also let's note how I'm saying "guys" as though I have thousands of followers. There I go again pretending I'm a glamorous blogger like this girlthis lady... or this one!)

Until next time weblings!

xx

1 comment: