photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

Diva Nail

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Internet!

Have you guys heard of a "diva nail"?  The general idea is you get a manicure/paint your nails and have one that is glittery. I was completely unaware of the term, but I saw someone (who is substantially cooler than me) who tried it out and I thought it looked SO COOL. So of course I got it into my head that I just HAD to try it. It really wasn't terrible, although I do fear that I walked around with these outrageously glamorous nails while dressing like a total dump. Oops. Anyways here's how they looked:


OK so the picture isn't great. But you can tell that my ring finger is SPARKLY. Ooooo! Ahhhh! I felt classy. If you are in the mood for a change there are worse ways to get your kicks!

Have a good day weblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment