photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

More from the End of the Earth

Friday, January 17, 2014

We spent our last day in the park checking out glaciers, animals, and more mountains... just your usual day in Patagonia I guess! It was seriously beautiful and the weather was pretty nice. We went further into the park than we had on other days and it was definitely worth it. I'll let the pics doing the talking (yikes... my laziness has possibly become a problem!). 

To be honest, I'm not sure where I took this picture... but it's pretty beautiful, dontcha think?

Guanacos!

We were driving down a road in the park and a herd of guanacos was hanging out in the street. We took the opportunity to take some close up pics... isn't this baby so sweet?

Another guanaco baby!

Glacier time.

Some of us were unable to walk... ahem.

Ice that floated off of the glacier... it's really old ice!

More ice!

The actual Torres del Paine... the tower-looking rocks in the center.

Another pic of my sis taking a pic.

A ñandu family! 

That's all for today! Happy Friday!

XX
A

2 comments:

  1. Dude, these pictures are gorgeous! I'm so jealous, those colors are crazy! That must have been such a nice break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, these pictures are gorgeous! I'm so jealous, those colors are crazy! That must have been such a nice break :)

    ReplyDelete